I’m not a super accurate cw op and not familiar with the keys you guys
are using but I like the longer keys as I believe that the extra leverage will
allow a stronger return mechanism which in turn should aid in overcoming the “
less than perfect “ action of most twin paddle keys that I have used.
                          Bob.     K0RKH

Sent from my iPhone