Hello guys,

I'm very happy to announce that I have become the proud owner of a brand new
K2  sn 3615. Brand new means that the K2 is still in the original box and
sacks, unbuilt!
So... first thing to do is join the reflector and learn a thing or two
before heating up the soldering iron.

I have scanned the reflector and the elecraft site for modifications that I
should be aware of when building the kit with this sn.
Up till now I have not found much that seems to be critical. Is there
something that I missed and should know?

Thanks in advance.

Arie PA3A