If your station includes a KPA1500, or KPA500 / KAT500 pair and you use them remotely, you are likely aware of the Remote applications from Elecraft designed to control these units via the Internet.

I have cobbled up a command script that facilitates boot-time startup of these "Remote" Host applications
from Elecraft.

The script will launch any of the three Remote applications you want, and can easily be wired into the PC Startup sequence to survive PC restarts.  Also, the script supports two instances of each type of device
-- for those doing SO2R remotely.

For example, with one click, you can launch both of the applications for the KPA500 and KAT500, and have
them start into Remote Host mode.

If you are tired of using TeamViewer to restart these applications, it is worth a look.   I have included a basic set of instruction steps that describe the extra requirements for IP addressing, Port Forwarding, and
getting the script to launch at boot-time.

Expert users can skip that stuff and go right to the configuration area of the script.

I called it Kstart-RemoteHost.  I have it published on github.

https://github.com/KD4Z/Kstart-RemoteHost

Let me know if it works for you.  If you like it, buy me a beer.

Warren Merkel, KD4Z