It's clear that if you are the one with the Part 15 device, and someone
else interferes with that device, because of the law you have to just suck
it up because Part 15 devices aren't made to be "hardened" against
interference to the same degree other devices under different parts of the
law might be. But it's not commutative -- just because the Part 15 device
"must accept" interference doesn't mean that owners of other devices under
different parts of the law "must accept" interference FROM Part 15 devices.
It's not a case of *modus ponens*, where if A implies B, then B implies A.

So if I have a case of a Part 15 device causing spurious signals on my HF
station, then the Part 15 manufacturer should DEFINITELY be informed, since
while they must accept interference from my HF station on their headphones,
I do NOT have to accept interference on my HF station FROM their
headphones. They have to keep their spurious radiation in bands operated by
other services within the specifications. This is why there can be FCC
enforcement procedures against grow lamp manufacturers and wall wart
manufacturers because of interference in Amateur bands generated by those
consumer devices. The attached FCC bulletin would seem to corroborate my
understanding.

So would this paragraph from the ARRL site on FCC Enforcement Actions
specifically about Part 15 devices interfering with amateur operations: *"The
FCC Part 15 regulations are clear that the manufacturers of unlicensed
devices must meet the appropriate conducted - or radiated-emissions
requirements and that the operators of those devices are responsible for
resolving any harmful interference to radio services that might occur from
their use."*

IANAL, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

https://transition.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Engineering_Technology/Documents/bulletins/oet63/oet63rev.pdf

73,
Gwen, NG3P