You will need the KAT500 Utility to perform a reset to factory values.   That software is a free download on the Elecraft site.

While you are at it, download all the various software's for each piece of equipment.  i.e.  K3, P3, KPA500, KAT500.  They allow you to save parameters, change parameters, update firmware, and reset to factory values.   And always make a backup after you make changes.  That way should things get screwy, you can go back to your previous values.

73

Bob, K4TAX