Sorry.  Was in the middle of something, and had a brain f*rt.

Anyway, no, works the same — the spectrum continues to be displayed (frozen) in
the bandwidth window with the cursor.  It does not disappear.

I’m on the latest firmware.   If there’s a menu function that would affect that
(can’t imagine why), I’m unaware of it.

Grant NQ5T