I have a question for the group.  I have recently completed the KX1 with the
30/80 board.  The unit is working.  Worked OJ0 last Friday night on 30 meters.
The problem I'm having is with the KXAT1.  The first problem was reading only
(---) when installed.  Problem was fixed with a new MCU for the main board.
Now I can access the ATU and it's parameters.  Here's my question.  Following
my interpreation of the calibration steps, I tap menu to gain ATU. I rotate the
VFO switch to find CAL.  Now my understanding is to hold both Menu and Band
while still in CAL to enter TUNE.  If that's correct I have a problem.  I can
not access Tune while in CAL.  I can use the VFO to go to TUNE, but that's not
using the Menu and Band switches, which I interprate as no longer being in CAL.
 Is that correct??  Boy, am I confused.  Any help would be appreciated.  73
Mike K4ELV