This is a good find...I have never seen it in the stores...I will look for one.

Here are a couple more options: depending on your sense of style, you may also like the Radio Shack 277-1008, which is a $13 mono speaker, though decidedly Radio Shack looking. A step up (and smallest of the 3) is the MacAlly iPod "PodWave" speaker, IP-A111, but it needs an impedance transformer to make it work with the KX1. I see they now have an IP-A111B in black, both for $40.

Type 277-1008 into google for pix of the $13 radio shack offering, and see http://wa5znu.org/log/2006/06/kx1-ipod-speaker.html for the pix of the MacAlly PodWave with my KX1.

Leigh/WA5ZNU