John

Fair question as to why not.

I guess it boils down to tolerance in the design. As T1 and T2 are impedance
matches maybe my error isn’t going to push things out of tolerance.

That written, the consensus feed back is I have counted the turns wrong on T1
and it’s easy enough to reduce a turn (versus adding one!).

I just completed the front panel tests and so before heading into the VFO
alignment, I’ll make the correction.

For all the inductors (such as L9,L10 etc) I measure the inductance before
installing them.

Paul