A few months back I won the ARRL Auction for a KPA1500.  It was my
understanding this was the one the League used to test for the QST review on
the amplifier.

It operated flawlessly for a few months, then I did something wrong after
doing some work to my Vertical and it stopped putting out full power.

After several emails back and forth with Elecraft Service the decision was
made to send in only the RF Deck, I did.  Because of the COVID, things took
a bit longer than normal, but in the end they got it fixed and performed
some upgrades.  I received it from UPS today, reinstalled it and all is
well.

What I wasn't expecting however is they warranted all the repairs.  I had
mentioned in my emails that this was the amp that the ARRL tested, I am the
"second owner" and they usually only honor warranties if sent in by the
original owner.

Thank you Elecraft for the outstanding service, keep up the good work!

73 de Bruce, N7TY

Yuma, AZ

www.qsl.net/n7ty <http://www.qsl.net/n7ty>