LCDs are “on” or “off.”   All they do is turn the substrate opaque.

The backlight heightens this contrast but you specifically aren’t asking
about the backlight.    Possibly applying more voltage to the sense inputs
may make the contrast darker, but they may also smoke the display which
could ruin your day.  And there are no menu options other than backlight
toggle as far as I can see.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 19:32 Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS <indi...@xsmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> so sorry to bother with that over here.
> I did not found it in manual so I am trying to ask...
> Can someone let me guide how to change the LCD brightness on KX3 please?
> I do not means LCD backlight and I do not means LED brightness...
>
> Thanks, Petr
>

> -----
> 73 - Petr, OK1RP
> "Apple & Elecraft freak"
> B:http://ok1rp.blogspot.com
> MeWe: https://bit.ly/2HGPoDx
> MeWe: https://bit.ly/2FmwvDt
> --
> Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/

> Message delivered to r...@wc3t.us

Rich Hurd / WC3T / DMR: 3142737
Northampton County RACES, EPA-ARRL Public Information Officer for Scouting
Latitude: 40.761621 Longitude: -75.288988  (40°45.68' N 75°17.33' W) Grid:
*FN20is*