Glad to hear that we can count on the K4 maintaining the excellent CW characteristics.  I frequently will look at signals I am receiving measuring the transmitted waveform based on what I see on the P3 and it never ceases to amaze me about how different brands can be identified based on the waveform shape and spectral width, not to mention the audible key clicks.

de Dave K5MWR