From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 1:42 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Q codes

Good point Andy!  QLF seems to refer to sending ability.  ZBM2 refers to
overall operating ability ... I think ... ACP's 126 and 131 leave a lot to the
reader's imagination. Jack Phillips, MGY, might have used it on "Iceberg Night"
had the Z's existed then when he was berating the operators on the Californian
and a Navy vessel for poor operating procedure.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County