Jason,

Check the board carefully for any solder bridges or near solder bridges in
the vicinity of J3, C33, R17, pin 24 of U1 and pin 5 of RP1.

If you have a lot of flux residue at any of the above points, scrape it away
and see if the problem is still present.  Often bits of metal can become
embedded and remain hidden in excess flux residue causing a solder bridge
that is veery difficult to detect.

73,
Don W3FPR