Hi,
Elecraft have a handy little utility called RxSbNull.exe which does the whole
process. All you need is an up to date KX3, an up to date XG3, a Windows
computer and the utility. It works like a charm. Turn the radio volume down
before you start it though otherwise it’ll annoy the hell out of you.

Cheers
Mark Forsyth
http://jandmf.com
VK3KW