Quite so.

However, this sounds like a pretty old K3 that hasn't been blessed with certain or any factory hardware mods which will have a bearing on features available and detailed in the revised menu options.

At the very least the firmware release notes, which are presented in historical detail with each firmware release, need to be read through.

Regards and good luck,

Mike VP8NO