Man, have I ever "been there done that" or "been to that rodeo and rode that
bull"..............

"been there got the t-shirt" also comes to mind.

I still remember things from jr high that ALL the people present have long
since forgotten.  I'll be 60 in September and I STILL remember.

I also get 75 to 100 emails daily with only one or two from people I know.

There is a good saying that applies here:

    "Everyone makes mistakes.  It's to your benefit to not make the same one
twice."

Trying to remember that has kept me employed for most of the last 49 years.

Email me off reflector if you want to talk about building a kit, not much
experience to offer, but lots of enthusiasm to share.

NJ5A