After reading your numbers here I was curious since my K3 is the same vintage
as yours, serial 732, Apr'08.  I did a quick check on 20M and I am reading
15.5A, @13.5V (on my Astron 20M meters) at 100W into a 50 ohm dummy load.  I
checked other bands and read the following: 160M-15.5A, 75M-14A, 40M-14A,
15M-13.6A, 10M-13A.  All readings were in the tune position using a LP-100.  I
don't think the higher reading on 20 (or 160) is really significant.

Russ, N3CO
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android