How close is the PX3 to your PS? I know my unit has spikes from the PS
placement. Try separating or running off of a battery, if available.
Bob, KA2TQV

On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 7:40 PM, Nr4c <n...@widomaker.com> wrote:

There is artifact(s) that appear on PX3 but they are really low strength and
will disappear as you see real signals.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill

Message delivered to krug...@yahoo.com