Thanks for the idea, unfortunately the problem persists. This makes me a bit more nervous than before as I have done quite a bit of upgrading lately (144MHz, Reflock, TCXO) and I had a fault in the tuner (capacitor blown), and now the refclock is off by 220Hz.

Did anybody else had the problem before and knows the fix?

tnx for sharing

73 Gernot DF5RF