Hi Eric,

S9+65 dB is about -8 dBm. Off the top of my head, this is far, far below what a
basic K4 or K4D can handle, artifact-free, in-band, without the need for
attenuation or additional filtering. When I get back to the lab I'm going to
set up exactly this condition and get back to you.

Of course the out-of-band rejection is even higher.

A number of K4s will be used extensively during FD this year, including mine.
I'll be taking advantage of the K4's low current drain (for its class) by
running mine from a KX2 11 volt battery pack (3x 18650 cells). For at least an
hour or so :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR