An excessive strength FT8 signal is easy to remove with notch.

On 24/6/20 7:32 am, Eric Norris wrote:
My foaming at the mouth over the K4 has been tempered by it having less
adjacent channel rejection than the K3 due to the different
architecture--at least until the K4HD comes out.  I understand this, and
the reasons why.  Thanks for your answers

I know I have asked this question before, but I want to be more specific.
My QRM neighbor is S9+65 db on my K3S S-meter.  If he is blasting away on
ft8 at 7074 kHz at that signal level, how would the plain K4 receiver
perform at 7034 kHz on CW?  Would there be AGC pumping, RX desense, or
other degradation, or would I be able to carry on a CW qso unmolested like
I can with my K3?  What about an adjacent band like 3534 kHz or 10114 kHz?
Or is the answer I have to wait for the K4HD?

No speculation, please, I'm looking for a real-world or lab-world answer.

Thanks and,

73 Eric WD6DBM