Bob,

The DSP code isn't quite settled yet. I can help you further optimize the K4
settings, including AGC and NR.

(Note that the NR settings are completely different between the two. We're also
working on a much more advanced NR algorithm the doesn't have the "hollow" LMS
sound of the current K3 and K4 NR.)

Also, the K4 has better LF audio response, which may account for the
wider-sounding passband.

Wayne
N6KR