Hi Kevin,

I am not sure what the problem is, but the link to
"catalog.data.gov/dataset/ionospheric-digital-database" in your original
post works fine here. Interesting information as always from NOAA. I don't
think there is any problem sending URLs (links) to the reflector. I can't
comment on how the reflector responds (or not) to E-mail sent to it as I
always use other means to communicate with it.

I apologize if Nabble has added ads to this response. If it has, I will
abandon Nabble and find other means to respond to reflector messages.

AB2TC - Knut

David Herring wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/