Matt,

I would think so, too. However, a lot of the comments seen on this
reflector talk about how similar they are, and that if a user is familiar
with a K3/K3S, s/he will have no problem with the K4. So, at the risk of
looking foolish, I pose the question. No harm in asking. However, I would
like a definitive answer from either Eric/Wayne, or someone from the test
team.

73 de,

Ian, NV4C

--