My K3 S/N 1651 has developed a problem showing ERR TXG message from time to time on different bands and 2.5:1 SWR on 28 MHz even into dummy load. In fact I think these are two separate unrelated issues, but I might be wrong.

TX gain calibration fails for 5 W (does not go above 4.5W) and works OK for 50W everywhere but on 28 MHz because of high SWR.

I have filled in the tech supportĀ  form on the Elecraft site about a week ago but did not receive no response. I understand that is associated with COVID problem. So may be someone on the reflector can advise me what to do. Sending the radio back to the factory is not an option.

73, Igor UA9CDC