Thought I'd try here before "going public" to the ham classifieds. I have
for sale an essentially unused smart keyboard interface for a K3/K3s:

QRP Works - K-Board K3/K3S Package 2. See the particulars here:

https://www.qrpworks.com/k-board-store.html

This is a very slick package, and works flawlessly! Reason for selling?
Laziness! I simply never got it fully integrated into my two - K3 station.
Now I'm facing a downsizing move, so need to part company.

This package is currently selling for $199. In addition, my offer also
includes a matching wireless mouse with USB dongle. (Photo available for
serious inquiries.)

My asking price = $150 plus shipping.

Please contact me off list. IMPORTANT: Send me an email with your phone
number, and a good time for me to call! I will call you accordingly. See my
email address in QRZ. Thanks for looking.

73,

Jim - WS6X