I am extremely frustrated.  I use the logging function in WSJT-X for digial
mode QSOs, which I effortlessly upload to LOTW, using nothing more than a
trackball.
What I am looking for is an app, that runs on an android phone or tablet, that
allows me to enter and upload CW and SSB QSOs that so far exist only paper.
There are several apps I have tried, each more useless than the next.  I can't
use the direct uploader on TSQL because of severe neck mobility issues.  For
the same reason, I.can't use N1MM logger or any logging program that runs on a
computer but which does not run on tablets or phones.
Any help out there???  Thanks!
73, Eric WD6DBM