With any USPS luck I will be taking delivery of mine today unless delayed. Will
report to the forum how I like it...

John K7FD

> On Jul 13, 2020, at 5:58 AM, Keith Ennis via Elecraft
> <elecraft@mailman.qth.net> wrote:
>
> I am not sure why my formatting got stripped out. I will try again. Keith
> Ennis (KV5J) is proud to introduce the second in his line of Digital Display
> Units.  The Digital Display Unit for Elecraft's KPA500. For the Elecraft
> KPA500 I have designed a compact, easy to read Digital Display Unit (DDU). It
> allows the monitoring of five crucial readings all at the same time. 1. Power
> amplifier's heat sink temperature2. Power amplifier's high voltage supply
> voltage3. Power amplifier's current4. Power amplifier's output power5. SWR
> that the KPA500 sees at its output  The DDU measures only 4X4X2 with an easy
> to read 2 line display that can be located at the operating position and the
> KPA500 located up to 10 feet away. The DDU is designed with the following
> features: Easy to read 2 line displayNo USB or serial cable to computerNo com
> port in Windows to manageNo computer neededPlug and PlaySimply connect the
> supplied DC power cable to power supply and PC data jumper cable to the KPA500
 Retains all functions of the KPA500 front panelAll displayed info obtained
directly from the KPA500 The DDU will poll the KPA500 and display PA voltage
and PA temperature during receive and transmit cycles. It will add watts, SWR
and current during transmit. There is a built in hold time to keep the watts
and SWR displayed for a short amount of time after unkeying the amp. For more
information about the DDU visit:   WWW.KV5J.COM