I've used both Teamviewer and TightVNC, using my laptop to log onto my main
PC. I prefer Teamviewer because the screen real estate is larger, and I can
easily switch between my 2 monitors on the PC I log into. I've not used it
off my house's network.

The only issue I've found is that I need to make sure I don't play with the
audio settings on the laptop after I've logged in, as it also affects the
audio settings on the main PC. I mute the laptop audio first and then log
on. Otherwise, I have to open the sound control (Windows 10) and change the
speaker setting to get reset transmit drive levels.

Also remember to set a personal password under options and allow "easy
access" to your main PC. Otherwise you'll need to enter the main PC's
randomly generated password, which is kinda hard if you're not in front of
it.

73, Lou W0FK

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/