Good point, Andy. I never thought to use the complex impedance measurement capability of the LP-100A to see what the exact load impedance was with the old configuration.  If I have occasion to do any modifications on my 20-15-10 dipole, I'll try to remember to document the before and after load impedances (if it changes anything).

73...
Randy, W8FN