Keith,

C74 could explain a problem on 30, 20, and 12 meters, but you apparently have something else awry.

If you do not find a problem with the relay coils, you should next check the contacts of relays K13, K14 and K15. On 20 meters, all the relays should be set - meaning you should have conductivity from pins 3 to 4 and not between pins 2 and 3. Check the other side of the relays - conductivity between pins 7 and 8, and open between pins 8 and 9

Then check 80 meters, only K13 should be set - so check K14 and K15 which are reset on that band - no conductivity between pins 4 and 3 and open between pins 2 and 3 Also check the other side, conductivity between pins 8 and 9 and open between 7 and 8.

Then switch to 30 meters and you can check the reset state of K13 -
Continuity between pins 2 and 3 and open between pins 3 and 4
Also conductivity between pins 8 and 9 and open between pins 7 and 8.

If all that checks out, look again at the capacitor values of C71, C72, and C73. I know some of those capacitors are tight tucked between the relays, but bend them over a bit and use a good light and possibly a magnifier to read the markings.

73,
Don W3FPR