Doug not knowing if you are looking for commercial solutions or McGyver ideas.
I would think that old rubber hose pieces that fit snug or close held on with
hose clamps should work. The end opposite the feed thru could be sealed with
silicone or left open if a few inches from the wall. I have also used old leaky
garden hose over top of hydraulic hoses subjected to vibration rubbing or
running RG cables inside of the hose that are exposed for additional
protection.Just a cheap solution.JimSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T
5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Doug Daniels <k1rd...@gmail.com> Date:
7/15/20  17:06  (GMT-05:00) To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Waterproof SO-239 covers I just built a window antenna
feedthrough panel, and want some waterproofcovers for the unused bulkhead
connectors. Most of the online reviews saythat even the ones advertised to be
waterproof are in fact not waterproof.Anyone have a source for ones that are?--
--...
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to jimw...@gmail.com