Eric did a Zoom meeting with the East Coast Ham Operators (ECHO) group on 7/14
(Tuesday).

It was nice to see and hear some of the history of Elecraft.

The question of K4 production was asked.  He was very forthright.  They have
adjusted their manufacturing process for employee safety.  Good to hear.

Eric said that the hold up right now is parts.  Unfortunately they can't
control the big manufacturers.  It does sound like production will be soon.
Personally, I can't wait.  The more I hear about the radio, the more excited I
get.  I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here.

IIRC, ECHO plans to post the video on their youtube channel soon
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-gkJVxKm1iS43RwYsaKuA
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-gkJVxKm1iS43RwYsaKuA>)

73,
Joe, KO8V