From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Ingo Meyer, DK3RED
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 6:19 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] CWT Calibration

Hi Wilson,

> I have deduced that the bars in the CWT display are 25 Hz apart.
> Does anyone know if that's right?

Can you hear a 25 Hz pitch difference when it's hot on the short wave bands?
If so, congratulations! You can admit it if you used a frequency counter.

In my opinion CWT is a very good tool to get close to another station
quickly. And no one realy no one has complained to me in a QSO so far that I
was 25 Hz away from his transmitting frequency.

73/72 de Ingo, DK3RED - Don't forget: the fun is the power!
www.qrp4fun.de - dk3...@qrp4fun.de

delivered to ktalb...@gamewood.net