Guys
Just wanted to say how much I appreciated the help of Don after I killed the PA
and bias transistors on my K2 recently.
Unexpected, but Elecraft (Don in this case) was right on the case with years of
experience on tap, a real guy, not some software query guessing service - don’t
you love em!
 From here in the UK it’s hard to find companies that give a damn once they
have your money!
Reading about how Covid is hitting the supply and delivery of good old
Elecraft, though frustrating if you’re in a queue ( which I’m not) at least
they seem to genuinely have the customers back.
So stay safe guys, keep cool and do all those jobs your other half has on
his/her list. When the kit arrives you will have weeks of “brownie points”
stored up which equal zero guilt radio operation.
73
Bob
G4JGX

Sent from my iPhone