The Phoenix Missile was cooled using Coolanol.  Insidious stuff.  Never wear a new pair of slacks when you might get near a Phoenix Receiver/Transmitter Unit.  Don't ask me how I know this.

Aircraft carrier Captains hated it leaking all over their carrier decks about as much as AFB Generals hated SR71s leaking fuel all over their runways.  We "dried up" Phoenix after the Shah was overthrown and the Russians got Phoenix and we redesigned it to replace klystrons with IMPATTs.

And they paid us to have all this fun.

Wes  N7WS