From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Dick Dievendorff
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 7:05 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA1500 Alpha testers sought: Kenwood, Flex, Yaesu
exciters

I've made some recent changes to KPA1500 processing of transceiver frequency
messages from Kenwood, Flex, and Yaesu radios.  Icom CI-V is unchanged.

If you use one of these radios and use the KPA1500's XCVR SERIAL connection
to communicate the transceiver's frequency to the KPA1500, I'd appreciate
your help in testing a new version. If you generally use a logging program
to poll the radio and the KPA1500 is set up to observe the commands and

Thanks!

73 de Dick, K6KR

delivered to rocke...@gmail.com