Ted, I’m sorry - I didn’t say you weren’t getting it - or  didn’t mean to, just
that there are many things that can hold up production.

I do know that I too would be very frustrated if I paid for something that
didn’t exist yet. Fortunately,  I’m the type that waits 6 months or more after
a radio is out before thinking about picking one up. Mainly because I want to
see what the product is going to be like. Just my temperament.

As far as Elecraft being a great company - yeah, they are okay. I’m surely no
fan of them more than any other company, though.

So anyhow, I do apologize for upsetting you - I surely didn’t mean to, but I
did.
- 73 -
- Michael Coslo N3LI -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium