Hi Bill, yes, it’s one of the first 200 that people pre-ordered and waited
nearly a year for, then built themselves (I liked Elecraft, but must say I
thought the K2 a little long in the tooth, I was about to buy an FT-2000 - had
the money and everything, then Elecraft announced the K3 - well I can tell you,
it didn’t take more than 5 mins to get an order off). Never regretted it and
love the Elecraft company and service AND the community. Have a P3 (again
preorder) and lots of other products.

I have no problem inside the rig etc (it’s quite packed in there now), just
haven’t upgraded the firmware for a while. I think I’ll be fine - just waiting
for the weather to change - it’s a ‘wet day’ type thing.

Thanks for replying and the ‘good luck’.

73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
--
A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
-Elsa Schiaparelli, fashion designer (1890-1973)