K2MIJ is a big fan of - shall we say - unorthodox antennas.  His claim to
fame, as it were, is the “Limbo Stick” cut for various bands.  You can find
him on almost any Internet search.  He’s also set up using folding aluminum
chairs as radiators and tape measures as counterpoises.   Quite ingenious
use of conductive materials.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 12:26 Joseph Shuman via Elecraft <
elecraft@mailman.qth.net> wrote:

> Even in my professional life I operate using a philosophy of three simple
> rules.  As for  antennas:
>
> 1.  I get a match.
> 2.  I can hear the other Ham.
> 3.  They can hear me.
>
> Simple enough, and I have made contacts on my KX2 using an umbrella frame
> on a stick.
>
> Keeping Watch-
> shu
>
> Joe Shuman, KE8KJZ

> Message delivered to r...@wc3t.us

Rich Hurd / WC3T / DMR: 3142737
Northampton County RACES, EPA-ARRL Public Information Officer for Scouting
Latitude: 40.761621 Longitude: -75.288988  (40°45.68' N 75°17.33' W) Grid:
*FN20is*