I have installed the KAT500 software on both my main shack PC and on to a
Win10 Notebook I use for remote ops. I want to be able to change antennas
on the KAT 500 from the Notebook PC. So I start the Remote software on the
shack PC, configure the Host data and then connect which it does. Then
start the software on the remote notebook. I fill in the shack pc 1p
address and port and then it connects. So thought I was doing ok, but not
really. I can change antennas using the KAT500 remote software on the main
pc but not the notebook, so I kind have it connected but backwards.

So can anyone help? What is the correct procedure for setting this up or
sequence to be able to control the KAT from my remote notebook? Should the
shack pc that the KAT 500 is connected to be the host?

73 Paul w2eck