Except for the indoor flea market, ability to knob twiddle, photos and a beer
with friends, and the profuse sweat generated from trekking through the outdoor
flea in 100 deg weather, 4 times, it’s starting to look like this Virtual Expo
is going to be a great event.  Especially at the Elecraft booth …

Grant NQ5T