He did answer the big Q in the Q/A after the scheduled talk. Start shipping late August. Quote: “We are still targeting first K4 Shipments by the end of August, with production ramping up in September through year end. Please be patient during this period as we navigate both supply chain delays and the normal production delays as we optimize product flow. 73, Eric elecraft.com"

The Q/A was well worth the time... nothing new, if "you" have been paying attention. (maybe to 10MHz standard, input) Neat to see, though.

73, steve WB3LGC