Hello Don,

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the guidance I found that I had one of the
jumpers in the wrong position, my eye sight is not what it used to be.

I have now run int an info 80 error which only occurs when the transverter
control cable is connected. When I disconnect the transverter the error clears
after I cycle the power, however the K2 does not see the KPA100 which is in a
separate EC2 enclosure with the ATU.  Within the K2 menu whilst I can select
PORT ON;  PA and ATU are blank (three dashes). When I power up the K2 the
relays can be herd to click in, as per appendix E in the K2 manual.  Do you
think that this points to an issue with the Aux bus, I have tried a had reset
however the PA and ATU are still not seen?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Richard Hubbard.