I am would like to sell this as a package. I bought this through this list two months ago. The seller listed it as follows:

QUOTE
FOR SALE: K2 # 185 and KAT100, preferably together but I'm flexible. My K2 has given me several years of great, dependable service but it's time to free up some assets to try other avenues. My K2 has never been abused in any way (such as extreme SWR, over voltage, rain, etc.), and I
don't smoke.

It's had all the important Elecraft-recommended performance mods and Alerts applied, including the "A to B" upgrade. It has the KAF2 audio filter/real-time clock, KAT2 internal ATU, and KSB2 SSB modules installed and KBT2 internal battery kit (everything but the battery - it's old and you don't want it). Although not installed, I'm including the FWK2MCUIO set (main IC version 2.04P and IOC version 1.09) and FW SSB (version 1.08B) which will make the rig ready for the K2-100 and 60-meter conversions.

The KAT100 is FULLY ASSEMBLED BUT UNTESTED - I just never got around to buying the K2-100 amp kit to finish testing.

Included are original manuals (including accessory manuals) for each, and power cables with Anderson Power Pole connectors.

Lots of pictures are available at http://home.comcast.net/~slackfan/.
Email me with any questions.
UNQUOTE

PLEASE NOTE:

The K2 does an excellent job on CW. The a recent contest I worked PS2T on 5 watts / 20 meters, which just makes the 1,000mile/watt level. The SSB power out is minimal. I tried using three mikes (and changed mike pin jumpers). The SSB board is Rev. C and Firmware is 2.01H and IOC 1.02. There is no reading on the S-meter when I transmit, and no reading on ALC. I do get a very weak signal when I used each of the three mikes and listened on my other rig. I also transmitted PSK and again get a weak signal, however, the IMD was -23. A couple of hams within 5 miles said they heard me on 20 meter SSB, but just at the noise level. Another ham who lives about 10 miles away could not hear me, but I heard him calling me.

The K2, accessories and upgrades parts are over $1,000 today. I will sell the entire combo for $800, including continental US shipping (This is the same price as I paid). Shipment will be to the address on QRZ. Payment needs to be made via certified check or money order as I do not have PayPal at this time.

Contact me with any questions

Tnx
Cal
N9KO