In a message dated 7/8/06 9:54:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> .  I additionally
> commented that I would like to see Battery allow all battery efforts at
> any power level using the exiting power level bonus structure.

How would that work?

As it stands now, 151 to 1500 watts gets a power multiplier of 1
0 to 150 watts gets a power multiplier of 2
0 to 5 watts *and* a power source other than commercial mains or generator
gets you power multiplier of 5

What multiplier should a 5 to 150 W "Battery" station get?

73 de Jim, N2EY