This is an increasingly ungentlemanly debate.

I am not an engineer nor do I claim any expertise in or knowledge of the
subject under discussion.

However, after a very rapid Google search, the following website would
appear to provide some authoritative information.

Please note that I have only identified it from the subject heading and I
have not read it.

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4051871

Best regards to both of you.

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ