It is another in an ever-growing line of low-power SDR transceivers.

It is carried by Ham Radio Outlet, (they project mid-September delivery) is FCC approved, and will have repair facilities in the U.S.    There are some video reviews of it, along with a Groups.io page, and like almost everything else, it has some good points and somebad points and some missing features.   It remains to be seen as to how well it will sell.   I don't see it as a direct competitor to the KX series though.

Ron  WA2EIO