I have noticed over the past weeks that my KXPA100 will not put out any more
than 70-80 watts when I am running my KX3 showing 100 watts output.  The
attenuator is not on.  I have two antennas.  One is a 3 element yagi that is
below 1.2:1 on all bands without the tuner, so when I tune, it just tweaks
it.  Still only 80 W out.  My other antenna is a MyAntennas 10-80 EFHW, also
resonant below 1.5:1 on 80 and 40, the primary bands I operate on.  I get 70
watts out on that antenna.  Everything is grounded properly.  This is a
fairly recent issue.

I have tried the amp with my KX2 as well, to make sure it is an amp problem
and not a radio problem, and I get the same result of reduced power output.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Terry

N7TB